Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Pajamas For EVERYONE!

At church we have mid-week activities that range from play groups to craft stuff. This last week we learned to make pajamas. I happen to be incredibly impressed with myself. Abbey is posing and showing off her pocket. The pocket is my personal favorite.

I decided these were so easy that I am going to make matching ones for all my friends and family. Since I LOVE wearing my own pajamas that must mean, so must everyone else. And who wouldn't want to match me and my family.
So there aren't any buttons yet but that is the hardest part. And maybe the shirt is also the hard part so maybe i will only make pants for all my friends and family. And maybe the fabric isn't MAN friendly... when I say friends and family I mean all the girls. And since fabric is $2 a yard at Walmart maybe I will only make them for all the little friends and family I have. we are still poor, time starved students you know.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

i love the PJs! they are awesome... you could sell those things!
we miss you guys!